Superior, Uncompromising Quality Services
About the Laboratory:
- Measurement results are derived through methods and processes developed by VM Products engineers to prove compliance to published OEM specifications. Conformity to universally accepted laboratory practices is strictly maintained.
- Our Measurement / Test Equipment is calibrated NIST traceable. Calibration of customer equipment is performed in our environmentally controlled lab using detailed, documented, & approved VM Products' procedures.
- Our technicians are thouroughly trained and experienced on each specific instrument before being authorized to proceed with calibration & maintenance activities.
- The VM Products Inc. quality system and all calibration activities comply with the technical requirements of ANSI/INCSL Z540-1-1994(R2002), MIL STD 45662a, and Boeing BSS-7048.
- For Aircraft / Aerospace specific instruments, the laboratory follows Boeing BSS-7048 procedural protocol for measurement and verification of driver and receiver circuits for NDE instrumentation.
Superior quality calibration and maintenance of Eddy Current & Ultrasonic NDT instrumentation - on your timeline.
2011 VM Products Inc. All rights reserved.